SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

39-026 window crank

A home owner from Malabar, Florida says:
I have PGT windows and the current cranks have the same dimensions as the 39-026. My cranks attach to the opening mechanism of the window with a shoulder screw and don't have the small extension on the small arm of the crank. Can I use this crank to replace my cranks? Thanks
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if the 39-026 can work for you or not. Can you remove your operator from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to look at? That will give me a better idea of what you have and what could work as a replacement.
A quick learner from Malabar, Florida says:
This is a picture of one of my old cranks. Joe
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could have the 39-007 Silverline operator. This one has the arm with a threaded hole. The 39-025 (the operator in your photo is a right hand) has the screw boss that makes up for the shoulder screw. Both operators have the same dimensions, with 1-1/8" hole centers on that bottom lip. Assuming the dimensions line up to your sample, either one should work on your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)