39-050 is not what i have

A contractor from Chicago says:
I ordered 4- rack operators recently. I ordered the wrong operators. The operator on the left is what I ordered from you guy's. I need the operator on the right. Do you have something similar?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. You need to reverse the rack arm. Fortunately, this is easy to do.

To reverse the rack arm, first install the handle onto the operator spindle and turn it until the rack arm is disengaged from the gearing. Next, reinstall the rack arm on the other end and turn the spindle till the rack arm is engaged and where you want it.

I also notice you have the shorter spindle arm, which is no longer available, I'm afraid. If you have trouble installing the new operator you might have to cut a notch in the window to accept the longer spindle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.