SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

39-107FK Dimensions

A handy person from New Jersey says:
Hello,

I need to replace a Truth single arm crank from a 13 year-old Marvin casement window. It looks like the 39-216 is what I need. Will the 39-107FK work with that crank? Also, can you tell me the dimensions of the 39-107FK cover? I need to make sure I can cover the 7/8" x 5" opening in my casement cover.

Thanks,
Matt
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 39-107FK can work with our 39-216. The size of the 39-107FK base is approximately 5" long and 1-5/16" high. Can you get this to work?
A handy person from New Jersey says:
Way ahead of you, Tom. From the pictures I felt pretty confident that the dimensions of the 39-107FK would be okay so I went ahead and ordered them.

Both parts came in on Friday and I installed them that day. Of course, the handle and cover were a breeze for anybody to put in and the operator is easy for someone who is even moderately handy.

They all worked flawlessly and the bronze color matches my old Marvin hardware perfectly. Thanks!

Matt
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome. Glad everything worked out for you, Matt.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)