SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

39-253L Maxim dual arm operator - color

A quick learner from Nederland, Colorado says:
Hello,

A couple months ago I ordered the 39-253L Maxim dual arm operator from you - color beige, pictured in both images. The part is correct, color does not match the existing hardware I have - the other image in the picture.

Can you help me identify the correct color please? Gold? And do you carry this color? I only saw beige, bronze, and white as options.

If you do not have the correct color, is there any way to disassemble the hardware? If so I could use the new working crank and replace the cover with the old, correct-colored cover. I have tried to disassemble the old hardware, but cannot see an obvious way - no screws, prying did not seem to work - is disassembly possible?

Thank you,
Ken
User submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Ken. Unfortunately, we do not have this color option. Beige is the closest that the manufacturer makes anymore. Sorry we can't be of more help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)