SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

39-329 with down-facing stud

A quick learner from Spotsylvania,Va says:
I need a 39-330 and a 39-329 but with the stud going down. It is the same configuration as the split arm on a 39-341. Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You may want our 39-325 and 39-326, instead. These both have the stud going down. Would they be a better match?
A quick learner from Spotsylvania says:
Thanks. In the picture it looks like there is a hole at the end of the arm and not a stud.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I know it appears that way, but it's just a trick of the light. As you can see in the other pictures, there is a stud on the bottom of the arm.
Side profile view with measurements
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)