4013-1 and 4013-2 closet door wheels

A quick learner from fallbrook ca. says:
numbers 4013-1 &4013-2 for each side of door acme #4011

the bottom rollers are nylon about 3/8 inches wide & 1"3/8 round or 1"1/2. maybe there is a left & right for each door. acme 4011 is stamped on framem. also part #4013-1 & 4013-2. does any one know if these can be found or is there a replacemet part that can be found? thankyou anyhelp would be appreciated.

ed a man in trouble. thanks again
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we can offer any replacement, can you first tell me of the wheel is concave or convex?
A quick learner from Newcastle,Australia says:
Hi guys , I'm in same situation down under but no luck sourcing replacements locally. My rollers are covered so to speak?.
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the picture! Looking at this, I think our 23-041 could do the trick. It also has a convex wheel. Just keep in mind that it may need to be retrofit on the door, since it mounts a little differently.
A quick learner from France says:

Hello, I'm looking for 4013-2. Can you tell me how to buy them and what the price is. I have a 3 door closet. One piece broke and I'm thinking of replacing the 6 guides. I'm not thinking of replacing the casters (4013-1), as they are still in good condition.

Merci

Dominique

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These old Stanley rollers haven't been made in a long time, unfortunately. Our modern 23-041 may work for you, but you will need to check its specs to verify that it's compatible with your existing door.

Dimensions for 23-041
Dimensions for 23-041

Alternate view of 23-041
Alternate view of 23-041

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.