44" Window Glazing for sliding windows

A home owner from Raynham MA says:
Hi I own two condo's that have a bunch of sliding windows that need some tlc. I have found several components that I need on your site but there is one that I have not been able to find. The snap in glazing I can not find is pictured on the left of my attached pic. I am pretty sure you carry the glazing on the right in my picture under part number 55-071.

Is this something you carry and what is the cost? I would need this in at least 44". I have also attached a crude diagram with the dimensions of the glazing cross section.

Also I was wondering which would seal a sliding window better wool pile which is on the window both horizontally and vertically or bubble seal? I imagine bubble seal could not be used horizontally as it would need to slide along the aluminum but for the vertical seal I was thinking the bubble seal might be good. Your thoughts?

Thanks
Bryan
A customer submitted photo of window glazing.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bryan,
We are working the other snap-in glazing for you; I will post again as soon as we have something to show you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at SWISCO product code 55-069, 6ft Acorn snap-in glazing bead.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.