SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

5/8" or 1/2" replacement drawer slide roller with rivet type axel

A quick learner from Buffalo NY says:
The old were so degraded and misshapen that I don't have the exact measurement; however tried the 3/4" and too big. Already drilled out the rivet (just as you answered in a previous post April 2012 recommending the 10-100). Looks like that is exactly what I need, but can't find the smaller size. Can you help me?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We have found a roller similar to the 10-100, but with a 5/8" diameter and are currently working on adding it to our site. I will let you know as soon as it is available to purchase!
A quick learner from bufflo NY says:
Any idea when you will get them. I'm very anxious for them.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Yes! We actually just added them today. Please check out our new 10-142 and see if this is a possible match.
A quick learner from buffalo NY says:
Thank you for getting them to me so quickly... but 5/8" is too big after all. Can you get 1/2" please?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that. Check out our selection of replacement sliding wheels and axles and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)