SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

6-1/4" version of 36-013-10?

A quick learner from Northern California says:
Mine is almost like this except vertical arm length is 6-1/4". Can you give a part# and price per pair?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Are you using this hinge on a casement window? We have used the 36-013-10 to replace other type hinges with great success. If you replace both the top and bottom hinge (or both left and right on an awning window) then I think it should be fine. Take a look at the video below to give you and idea on what needs to be done.
A quick learner from Nor Cal says:
This is an awning window. My arm measurement of 6-1/4" on the arm that has numbers 30122A, is this a dimension that has to be exactly the same in the replacement part. What would result if it was 1/2" longer?

I also need truth Maxim Dual Operators right and left with stainless steel arms and gears for casements. Also need scissor dual arm operator with 14.5" open spread with ss arms and gears, if you have them let me know.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
As long as you replace the hinges on both sides of the window, I don't think there will be any discernible difference. I actually replaced a smaller awning hinge at home with the 36-013-10 and I didn't notice anything working differently. The vertical arm you're referring to just holds the sash to the hinge. A longer arm will travel along your sash a little further, but that's it.

As for the operators, we may be able to help but I will have to see pictures of the hardware in question removed from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)