SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

6' Closet door track

A handy person from USA says:
I purchased two mirrored closet doors with bottom rollers that look much like your 23-064 or 23-099. The bottom track I have is not long enough and I need one that's at least six feet long. I saw one track that is 1 5/8" from center of wheel groove to wheel groove and the one I have now is that measurement but as I said too short. Do you have track like this in a brushed nickel color at least six feet long?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, David, thanks for posting. Which of our tracks were you looking at? We have a couple that may work. Check out our 23-257 or 23-256 and see if either of these are a match.
A home owner from Arizona says:
I viewed your video and my roller assembly very closely resembles the convex 23-225 roller. Please tell me what kind of track I would need. Must be brushed nickel type finish and six feet long.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you. The 23-225 roller has convex wheels, so I think you might want to consider our 23-242. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)