70-140 Stainless Steel clip in 1" width?

A professional from Jamestown NY says:
Hi,

I am looking at your 70-140 stainless steel clip and notice it only comes in a 3/8" width. I am curious if you make this same part but in a wider 1" width.

Thank you for your time.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, I don't believe we have any clips like this that are that wide. To be honest, I'm not sure it's important for this part to be wider. Can you please upload a picture of what it is you're trying to do? Maybe if I see the application I can have a better idea of what you need.
A professional from Jamestown NY says:
I am looking to use this part in a retainer where it will hold down a piece of foam to seal a weep hole in window. Attached is a sketch of what I am designing. The foam is approximately 1" wide therefore, this clip needs to be the same width to cover it.

Please reply back letting me know if your company can make this part in a wider width.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we have been unable to find these clips with a 1" width. You might want to try contacting a local "mom and pop" hardware store, who may have a few odds and ends that might work for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.