SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

8' Patio Door PHP-28 Series: 870

A home owner from Winchester, CA says:
Hello, I am looking for replacement parts for my broken patio door. The door was installed 12 years ago when the house was built. I am not sure what part I will need to fix it, so I am asking for your help in identifying the correct parts. Here is a list of the following needed items with original images.

-8' Sliding Glass Door Track
-Acorn Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller
-Patio Glass Door Handle, 3-15/16"
-Mortise Lock, 4-5/8"

Additionally I am not sure how to remove the door from it's frame. Thank you for your help. CC
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Hopefully I can help. For the handle and mortise lock, see our 82-031 and 82-226, respectively. I'm not sure we have your exact track, but you can consider our 80-105 or 80-106.

There could be many possible roller replacements, and I'm not sure what to recommend without seeing yours. Check out our selection of Acorn glass door rollers and see if anything here matches what you have. The only way to be 100% sure is to remove your current one from the door to use as comparison.

As for how to do that, see our video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)