SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

8 ft sliding door rollers

A contractor from Wash Twp says:
I need to identify which rollers I need so I can order and replace don't have old rollers because they were replaced by wrong ones here are the pics of bottom rail 20150912_132443.jpg
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, good to see you again. It is very difficult finding replacement rollers without having the original handy. Is there any way we can get more information? Specifically, I would like to see a picture of the AAMA sticker and of the handle currently installed on the door. In the meantime, I've associated some parts that may be worth considering. You can see th em on the right side of this page.
A professional from California says:
You may want to look at something like 81-056.
This is a dual glazed door and single rollers have to work much harder. I can't quite tell if you have the 1-1/8" height required, but I'd think something tandem would be better than single wheels.
A contractor from Wash Twp says:
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. From this lock, it looks like a Capitol Series 920 patio door. This door has been known to use our 81-007 roller. Keep in mind that this is an educated guess, and I cannot guarantee that this hardware will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)