SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

82-005 outside part

A handy person from CA says:
I am looking for replacement parts for my sliding door. It appears that part number 82-005 will work for the inside, but I do not see any pictures for the outside part. I need the outside handle to be flush with the door as there is a screen door that closes over it. The US patent number is 3,596,954. Is 82-005 flush on the outside portion?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The outside handle of the 82-005 is a flat plate with a slightly recessed pull. You can see a picture of its profile here.
Profile view of the 82-005 handle set
A quick learner says:
The opening on the door has a height of 8 inches and the outside handle is 7.25 inches. Do you have another outside handle that is flush and 8 inches high.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we will have what you're looking for. Is there any way we can see a few pictures of your existing handle set? I think that would be best right now. That way we can see exactly what you have. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)