82-037 adjustment screw for Andersen sliding door

A handy person from grayton beach, fl says:
I need a new adjusting screw and the little part it holds and adjusts, in the receiver. Is it possible to get those two parts without ordering a whole assembly?

This is a rental house, and it also seems that bottom is damaged so it off kilter and does not slide correctly on the track. I suspect a broke roller or something like that. How do I get the door off so I can take a look?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The adjustment screw for the 82-037 mortise latch is not available by itself. You will need to purchase the complete latch.

As for the rollers, your door could have been knocked off the track, which would mean you are not in need of new rollers. See if that could be the problem. All you'd have to do is reset the door in the tracks.

If you do need to replace the bottom rollers, then you will need to first remove the door and get the old ones out so you can identify the right match. Andersen doors have an interior trim piece that runs along the top of the door. Remove the screws and that top trim piece should come off, letting the door fall in toward you from the top of the frame. Then match up your roller to either our 81-018 or the newer 81-128. Are either of these a match?
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Andersen roller in a sliding glass patio door
How to replace an Andersen roller in a sliding glass patio door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.