SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Will Truth lock work for Allure handle?

A landlord from Honolulu says:
82-039 lock - Will this work for a Truth sliding patio door with an Allure handle 45585,45586?
Thanks
Gerry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gerry. I'm afraid the SWISCO product code you gave us doesn't match anything. Can you double check to make sure you have the right number? I'm also afraid the Allure handle code you gave us doesn't match anything, either. Your best bet is to carefully look over the dimensions and pictures we show for the part you were looking at to see how well it compares to what's installed in your door. If it differs in any way, show me a picture of your part and we can do our best to find a good match.
A landlord from Honolulu says:
Oops that's 82-309. Per the utube video. Attached is picture of the Allure handle.
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, hopefully I can help. Looking at your photo, your handle appears to have the same knock-out hole in the outside handle as our 82-044 handle, which just so happens to accept the 82-309 key lock. Take a look at the related video below, if you haven't already. I think this will help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)