SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

82-074, but in reverse

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I need to replace the handle with outside lock. The lever is not working. I was thinking of 82-074, but I noticed the handle is in a different direction can it be changed around. I have enclosed a picture of my handle.
Not sure if I need the inner locking system. Right now the lever that locks does not connect and the lever is loose on the front.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My current handle is 8 1/2, center screw holes 3 15/16, and 1" wide, and the door is 1 5/8 thick

User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! How about our 82-069? This has an adjustable thumb lever, unlike the 82-074 whose thumb lever is fixed. This means you can flip the handle around in any direction and move the thumb lever accordingly.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
Thanks for the reply but, this handle does not show a lock/key on the out side, which is why I thought of 82074.
Now what would you suggest.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you also need a key lock, you can consider our 82-310. This key cylinder can install on the outside handle of the 82-069.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)