84-002 but with 1.25" wheel

A quick learner from san jose, ca says:
do you offer like 84-002 except wheel about 0.25" bigger diam (about 1.25" dia)? That is what my old one is.

On the old one, the internal diameter (which contacts the track) is about 0.95". The internal diam. of 84-002 is only about 0.75". The old one is about 27% bigger internal diameter so I am sure it rolls more easily over small debris.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Actually, we have just located a possible replacement part for your roller, with the larger wheel. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.
A quick learner says:
In the mean time I useed your 1" products and it is working well. I used your metal wheeled ones for the bottom where the most stress is and wheree the plastic ones never lasted long. I used plastic wheeled for the top. It is great that you offer both. Thanks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our new 84-056 large rocker roller, which has a 1-3/16" wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.