84-074 in stainless steel?

A quick learner from Daytona Beach Shores, Florida says:
Does your product number 84-074 come in stainless steel or using nylon parts? I live in a condo on the ocean and need a non rusting replacement sliding screen door roller assemb ly. Steel parts rust quickly.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I believe we have a possible replacement part, with a nylon wheel. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available for you to look at.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO item 84-074N, sliding patio screen door roller assembly with nylon wheel.
A home owner from Antioch, Il says:
Hello
I'm trying to find replacement Loewen Screen Door rollers per the attached photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230801_163215.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This appears to be a match for the same 84-074 that we mentioned above. If you haven't already, I highly advise reviewing our specs to verify.

Dimensions for 84-074
Dimensions for 84-074

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.