Corner Brackets for the 84-091M

A quick learner from Laguna Niguel, CA says:
Hello, I want to buy 4 screen roller 1'' steel wheel product code - 84-091M.

However, I need to replace one of the four corner brackets that the wheel assembly snaps into....and am hoping by the pictures you can help me get the corner bracket out and put a new one in, so I can put a new wheel in there. The tit on the corner bracket broke.

The other 3 corner brackets are fine, but need 3 wheel assemblies.

I look forward to finding out how to remove the "looks like a die casted corner bracket with a little tit to snap the wheel assembly on.

Also, I tried loosening the screw opposite the corner bracket (has a hole on the side of the screen door, but this would help dislodge the bracket?

Thanks,
Tony
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
A quick learner from Laguna Niguel, CA says:
One more photo...a good shot of the wheel and bracket.

Thanks,
Tony
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The metal corner key most used with 84-091M wheels is 95-020. Please compare your part to our measurements. We also included media guides on the right side of the page to help you.
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.