84-108 not rolling smooth

A quick learner from Canada says:
Hi, I have replace the 4 rollers 84-108 on my door, wells was damaged on button
the ride now is not smut.. seem's bumpy... could it be the tension ( spring ) on the new roller that cause this.. it was not doing that before I change them..
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having issues. I recommend doing a couple tests to narrow down the source of the problem. First, remove the screen door from the track and manually spin the wheel with your finger to see if it turns freely. Also check to see if the track itself has any debris or dents that could be interfering with the operation. Finally, if all is in working order, try some silicone spray or a wax lubricant like our 75-077 (or equivalent). That might help. If the problem still persists, let me know and we can work from there.
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.