87-010 - wheel question

A home owner from Connecticut says:
I am buying some 87-010 window rollers and I wanted to know if 2 9/16 roller wheels will fit in the plastic housing.
A home owner from Connecticut says:
I just bought the 87-010 window rollers from your company. It comes with 1 roller wheel installed. You also sell just the 9/16 roller wheel and it looks like 2 roller wheels can fit in the window roller housing. I would like to know if they will so I can buy extra roller wheels.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are 2 slots for rollers because it is adjustable. One slot is higher up than the other, to allow the wheel to sit higher or lower, as the case may be. They can only operate with just one wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.