87-036 with 9/16" flange

A quick learner from Huntington Beach, california says:
The rollers I have in my windows looks "exactly" like our # 87-036
The only difference is my flange width is 9/16" instead of 1/2".It looks like it will fit it's just the flange is not as wide. The opening that the plastic housing in going into on the window frame is "id" 1 3/8 x 7/16. The roller 87-036 will go in and the flange will stop it from going in to far ..just not as wide of a flange edge on top. any suggestions better than 87-036
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't found a version of the 87-036 with a 9/16" flange. I recommend remeasuring yours just to be sure. It's only a 1/16" difference, and I can't imagine the manufacturer would make a roller identical in all aspects except this.
A quick learner from Huntington Beach,Ca says:
Dear Tom, As to your response to my original question, after I sent you that message, I found an exact match 87-190. as far as the outer housing is concerned however the wheels are nylon instead of brass. I have ordered 2 of each and I am sure 1 set will work fine thanks for your response. Terry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, great. Glad you were able to find what you need. However the 87-190 and 87-036 are not identical. You said yours was exactly like the 87-036. Let us know if you are able to get the 87-190 to work, though, I'm sure that will be a huge help for future customers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.