SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

90-005 lock with offset holes?

A quick learner from California says:
I'm trying to replace broken sash window locks like the one on the left in the attached picture. They are similar to the 90-005 but the hole is offset rather than centered at 3/8. Can you directed me to something that will do the trick? I need them in white if possible.
A user submitted image of window sash replacement lock
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and submitting your picture!

Unfortunately, the 90-005 Window Lock appears to be the closest match we have at this time.

However, we are still researching possible solutions and will be sure to post an update as soon as we can.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have recently added a new window lock to our catalog that has offset holes. Please see our 90-072 and see if you can use this as a possible replacement! Unfortunately, the 90-072 will not work, either. I am sorry we have not been able to get anything to match this hardware, but we will keep looking!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have something that may work. Please see our new 90-287 offset window lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)