90-025 Part

A handy person from Albuquerque, NM says:
I recently ordered 3 of the 90-025 window lock, for an Alenco window. Although the part fits correctly, it is for a window that opens to the left. Do you have a similar casting for a window that opens to the right ? I can make the part that you sent earlier work, except now the lock lever is in the "up" position when the window is locked, instead of the normal "down" position. I've attached a picture to show exactly what I mean. The silver replacement part on the left is for windows that open to the left, while the original bronzed part on the right is for a window that opens to the right.

Please advise.
User submitted photos of window locks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Yes, I believe we can supply the opposite handing of this lock. I will work on it and post here again as soon as I have more information or have it available!
A handy person from Albuquerque, NM says:
Thanks for your assistance. I will respond when I see your next reply.
Profile picture of Casey
Please see new SWISCO product code 90-020, window sash lock.
A handy person from Albuquerque says:
Thanks Donna, I saw the new part number and have ordered some. Thank you very much !!! And thanks for the quick response !
Profile picture of Casey
You are welcome. Thanks for the order!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.