SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

90-031, but with 1-1/4" hole centers

A home owner from Montvale,NJ says:
Your window lock no 90-031 looks like what I need but it is 1 1/2 inches from screw hole to screw hole. The one I need is 1 1/4 from hole to hole. I got these from you a few years ago but I do not see on-line. You may want to check my order history for that part.

Albert
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, I do not see this lock in your order history. Perhaps you placed your order under a different email address?

We do have a few similar-style window locks that measure 1-1/4", such as our 90-018, 90-045, or 90-235. Could any of these work for you? If not, could you upload a few pictures of your original lock for us to look at and compare?
A home owner from Montvale NJ says:
Tom,
Here are some views of the 1 1/4 window lock.
Hope pictures help. You can call me at 201 573-0871.

Al
A customer submitted image of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for the picture! That clears a lot up. I think you may want to look at our 90-233 Lock with Bronze Casting. This also measures 1-1/4". Does this look like it'd be a better match?
A home owner from Montvale says:
Tom,
I ordered one of sash lock 90-018 as a test, it is worth a shot. If it works, I will order more.
Thanks,
Al
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks, Al! Let us know how it goes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)