91-140 with smaller tips

A quick learner from NIxon says:
Hi, I ordered and received a 91-140 slide bolt kit. It is exactly the correct one except the tip that locks the window in place, is 3/16" wide. My that broke off, are only 1/8 wide. the new ones are to "fat" to fit properly in the slot that keeps the window from moving up and down.. Any help would be appreciated. P.S. It only took 2 days from the time I ordered to receiving..... Joe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Larson likes to change their hardware all the time, while discontinuing any old parts they once used. Finding an exact match for your original may not be possible. If the 91-140 pair fit in the sash, could you file down the tips? That may be your only option.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.