ATHERM window opener

A home owner from USA says:

Please check the following photo, we have ATHERM windows and need an opener for the enclosed window to slide the lock to various open positions

ATHERM window opener
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 90-139 lock. That also has A Therm stamped on it. That could be the one you are looking for. You may need to remove your existing lock from the window to confirm.
A home owner from Medina, Ohio says:
we do not need a new lock, please check out the picture we sent; we need to UNLOCK THE SILVER SLIDER. THE SMALL TRIANGULAR HOLE NEEDS SOME APPARATUS TO UNLOCK.
THANKS
I see, sorry for the confusion. After looking at other web sites and talking to some people in the hardware business, I have not found that exact screw the you show in your photo. I did however find out that they use a version of this screw in children's toys. It is called a TA screw and it comes in different sizes: TA14, TA18, ect., but it has a recessed head, not one that protrudes outward like yours. You might want to ask a local hardware store and see if you have better luck than I did. It may be something specially made for this particular part.

Here's another thought. Did you try a small set of vise grip pliers? See if you can lock onto the head and remove it that way. Sorry I could not be of more help.
A handy person from Akron ohio says:
Hello
I have a therm windows that slide side to side. The ems had to force he window open and broke the lock. Can you sell me a new lock and how do I pull the window frame to replace the lock?
Thankyou very much
Paul
Does your lock match our 90-139 Acorn lock bolt? Carefully look it over to confirm.

To remove the window sash, slide it in the open position and raise it up above the track and swing in. If it doesn't raise, check the top track. It might have a safety plug to prevent the sash from raising up. You will need to remove it to raise the sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.