Acan window pivot bar

A home owner from Smethport, PA says:
This pivot bar broke while cleaning my Acan window. Can you get me a replacement? Window won't close and fall/winter will be here soon!! It measures about 3 inches long.

If you need further info let me know.

I sure hope you can help!!
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 26-241, I think this could potentially work for you. I would just look over the measurements we have for the installation holes to confirm that they line up with yours. Keep in mind you only need the hole your pivot bar uses to match up. As long as the hole in use matches, it's okay if the others aren't quite right.
A quick learner from MI says:
We have the same broken bar as shown above. I'm looking at 26-241 as a replacement, but we use holes 1 & 3 and on ours (like the photo above) have the 3rd hole at 2 3/4ths. It looks like part 26-241 has the third hole at 2 13/16ths. It's extremely close but not sure it will work. Are there any others at this placement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have a pivot bar in this same style with such a small difference. It's possible yours was made by a different manufacturer, or even the same manufacturer who used a different mold. I just can't say. All I can tell you is that the 26-241 is the closest match in our inventory and the only thing we carry that could work for you.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.