SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Accu-Weld Window Replacement Parts

A home owner from Westport, CT says:
Need following Accu-Weld Keepers (U9053)& Sash Locks (U8960400WHT). Can you pls advise Swisco part nos. so I may order?

Thank you,
Susan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Susan. I'm afraid I was not able to cross-reference those numbers. We still may have them, I just don't know what they are. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find the best match for you. You can also start by browsing through our hung and sliding window replacement sweep lock keepers.
A quick learner from Westport, CT says:
Appearance-wise, same as your No. 90-173 Window Lock & Keeper Set. Lock Back length measurement:
~2 3/4"; Front length: ~2 11/16". Keeper: 2 3/4".

Screw holes for both 1/4" in from left/right sides.

Pls advise
Profile picture of Tom
What is the distance between your screw holes, center-to-center? That is the most important dimension for these kind of locks.
A quick learner from Wesport, CT says:
Center hole to center hole...

Lock: ~2 3/16"
Keeper: ~2 5/16"*

*Can keeper be ordered separately?

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Can you confirm those dimensions? We don't have any lock in the style of the 90-173 with 2-3/16" hole center spacing. It may be best if we see a few pictures of the lock, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)