SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Accu-Weld garden window with operating vents. white. purchased Dec. 06

A home owner from Shawnee, KS says:
looking for replacement operator left side. Centerline to centerline of arm is 9 &3/8".On the arm is printed ULTRA. Also on arm above the ultra is an open circle that is open on top. Arm is 1/2" wide at end and 5/8" wide towards gear. Operator is flat mounted with a choice of 8 mounting holes. It appears to be a modified casement window operator in my layman's opinion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show us a picture of the operator in question removed from the window? That would be a huge help.
Tom; did you get a chance to look at the 2 pics I sent last week? I had to send then to "discussions@swisco.com under the reference #D69258. Thanks.

Loren
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we have not received them, Loren. If possible, I'd like you to upload your pictures directly to this thread. That way we have all the information in one place, which will cut down on confusion. Thanks!
I will try again, but one picture at a time. Here is the first. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks! Check out our 39-028E and 39-027E, these look pretty close.
Thanks very much Tom. I agree. I ordered a 39-028E.

Loren
Profile picture of Tom
Awesome. Thank you very much for the order. Please let me know if we can be of further help in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)