Acorn Dorwal sliding glass door handle.

A handy person from Florida says:
Hello,
The handle that fits my sliding glass door broke. The only information I can see on it is: 3 3/4" (if my measurement is correct) between the screw holes, the numbers 124 or I24 and L120. Do you have a replacement part for this? The one I saw on the website show 3 1/2" and I may have measured incorrectly!
Thanks so much!
Annie
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend. Part of me thinks our 82-055 may work, but this is 3-1/2" between the screw hole centers. Could you show us a picture of what you have?
A quick learner says:
I took it apart and remeasured. It is definitely 3 1/2", not 3 1/4". I have ordered one. Thanks so much!
Annie D.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.