Acorn Roller

A contractor from Ontario,CN says:
Hello:
Do have this type of roller?
We are doing work on a building that has Acorn windows and this is the type of roller they have for their sliding windows.
Would you please quote on these rollers.
Thanking you in advance.

Darren
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Darren. It's hard to tell what your exact measurements are, so I recommend looking through our selection of replacement sliding window rollers. See if you would be able to get one of these to work.
A contractor from Brampton Ontario Canada says:
Hello. I was giving a reference #D73878 and I have not heard anything else. Would you please update me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Were you able to find anything in our sliding window roller section? We were not able to locate anything that matches yours exactly. You may be able to adapt something from our catalog to work, but I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.