Acorn Sliding Window Roller

A quick learner from Denver says:
The nylon housing has two holes for the wheel. I like to have the wheel moved to the other hole since I need it a bit higher. How do I get the Window Roller BB Wheel to move? The item is: Acorn Sliding Window Roller, 9/16" BB, Product Code: 87-010
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Did you remove the entire roller assembly from the window, first? That will make it easier to have the wheel swap positions.
A quick learner from Denver says:
The roller is of the window since it is new. I tried to put it on and the roller comes just a bit higher. I want to change the wheel position but I can't. Can you please let me know how I do that?

Thanks,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, the wheel should just pop out. I'm not sure why you're running into problems. Does it appear to be stuck?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.