Additional information brass part for window

A quick learner from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario says:
These windows were installed in 1999,2000 by a manufacturer in Burlington/Toronto area. The force balancers have broken/snapped as well as some of the brass (?) parts that are attached under the window and catch the force balancer that enable the window to open inwards on a hinge.

Are you able to help replace these parts?

Thanks in advance.

Margery
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Margery. I'm having trouble finding this hardware. Could you show us a picture of the pivot shoe itself? I can somewhat see it in your second picture, but I will need you to remove the sash entirely so we can see it head-on. Thanks!
Thanks for any help! Here are two additional photos .

Margery
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thank you! See our 15-175 pivot shoe and Series 152 coil spring. I would also recommend our 26-226 pivot bar.
Thanks Paul. I have tried a number of times to try to reach you via phone. No luck.

I am unsure if I can purchase the entire assembly for the coil already put together into a unit? You recommended the coil balance shoe 15-175 and coil S152-5 and pivot bar S152-5. Are these coils easy to replace into our existing coil support (pictured in my first picture?)

Can I buy four sets of them to tryout?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid these parts do not come in one complete set, but they are very easy to install and put together. See the video below for more information.

All orders can be placed directly on our site. We have no minimum purchase requirement.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.