Additional question about replacement screen corner

A landlord from Sayreville says:
A question was posted on 6/24/2013 about a replacement screen corner. I have the exact same issue. Dave proposed your part 95-002. Since the post was a while ago, I need to know if the solution is still valid. The instructions described in the "stamped corner key replacement video" would leave visible damage so the solution proposed by Dave would be great unless you have a different one.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't comment on the thread you're referring to, but looking at your pictures I would recommend looking at our 91-128 and 95-129 finger latches. The corner key might be our 95-054, if you also need that. You can consider the metal die cast version that is now used by many window manufacturers as a replacement. That would be our 95-129.
Hi Paul, thanks for the response. The finger latches are all ok and do not require replacing.

The corner keys you suggested (95-054, 95-129)would not fit in the spare channel...I believe that is why Dave originally proposed the 95-002 part which is 3/16 x 3/16. His solution was to use the 95-002 part in the spare channel, without removing the original/broken plastic key. Would you concur?
Profile picture of Paul
Yes, you should be able to use the 85-002 corner key in the spare channel.
Thanks Paul....I anticipated your response, and ordered the 95-002 part. I'll follow up and send you the results as soon as I verify the solution. Ordering the part has been hassle free and very responsive. Thanks again, and I'll reach out to you shortly.
Paul/Dave;, The solution worked PERFECTLY!

I received the parts (95-002) earlier than anticipated and tried it out immediately. The part tapped into the spare channel and provided the strength needed to complete the repair. Thanks for the expert advice and rapid delivery.

These little .66cent parts literally saved me hundreds in repair.

Regards,
Don
Profile picture of Paul
Awesome! Glad to hear it. I'm glad we were able to help. Thanks again for ordering with us, please let me know if you ever need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.