Ajax USA 65541 Rear Socket

A home owner from Ohio says:
I have the above piece which just broke. I have never been able to find any kind of replacement. I would like to know if the best fit is the 32-080? Also would the 32-002 work?

Once I get your reply I will know how to proceed to place an order.

Thanks,

Serena
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Serena. I can't be sure which would be better. Your best bet is to go over our dimensions, specifically the size of the opening that accepts the track. That's the best way to confirm if a socket like this can work. If the size of the opening can hold your track, then you should be good to go.
A home owner from Quebec City, QC, Canada says:
Hi Serena and Paul,

Just to confirm that I had the same problem as Serena, a broken AJAX USA 65541, so I ordered and tried the SWISCO 32-080, and it fits perfectly! Could fix my problem for 10$; what a powerful tool is the world wide web...

Cheers,

- Philippe
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.