Alcan horizontal window replacement hdwe

A home owner from Jupiter Florida says:
Part No. SWR 52
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that number doesn't tell us what you have. We will need to see a picture of the part in question in order to find a match.
A quick learner from Jupiter Florida says:
Sending a picture. These windows were made by a company called Alcan and installed at least 30 years ago. Windows are in great shape but we wanted to replace the rollers.

Therma was the probable manufacturer of the horizontal window/part
Replacement Part Catalog.
was Part #SWR 52
Roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can supply you with this exact roller. Take a look at the 87-160, 87-187 or 87-219 to get started and see if you can adapt one of these to your window. I cannot guarantee any will work, but I haven't been able to find anything closer. Also look at the 87-058, which is just the wheel by itself. Maybe you can just reuse your old housing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.