Alcan window lock A-S 9052

A home owner from Port St Lucie, Fl says:
I need Alcan window locks and spring plastic clips (part) to secure the window spring in place... Attached are pics... Thanks!
User submitted picture of Alcan window lock A-S 9025.
A customer submitted photo of top sash guide.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Can you please supply us the distance between screw hole-centers in inches? This will allow us to determine a suitable replacement lock.
A quick learner from Port St Lucie says:
2 1/4" from hole to hole for the lock... Any luck on the plastic spring clips? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. With those measurements in mind, please take a look at our 90-097 Window Lock and Keeper, which is also 2-1/4", and see if you would want it.

As for the plastic spring clips, we're having a little trouble making it out from the picture you sent. Could you please submit a few new pictures, perhaps from different angles?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Actually, I examined the image of your plastic clip, and I think you should take a look at our 18-161 Norandex Top Sash Guide, which would make sense with an Alcan window. See what you think.
A quick learner from Port St lucie fl says:
Almost ready to place an order... Need these rollers for my Alcan sliding doors... See attached... Pls advise... Thanks!
A customer submitted photo of a sliding door roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
That roller looks very similar to our 81-133 Alcan Sliding Door Roller. Take a look at its dimensions and see if you think it matches.
A home owner from Palm City, Florida says:
Just bought the condo - lock are cracked. A-S 9052 is on the back of he lock can you help me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting! I have placed you in an existing discussion regarding the A-S 9052 Alcan window lock. Please take a look at the images above. Does that match your own hardware?

As you can see, Dave had suggested our 90-097 Window Lock and Keeper. Do you think you can use this hardware to substitute your own?
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
18-161 : 5/8
18-161
Price: $1.75
5/8" Sash Guide, Norandex
81-133 : Sliding Door Roller, Alcan
81-133
Price: $13.85
Sliding Door Roller, Alcan
90-097 : Window Lock & Keeper, 2-1/4
90-097
Price: $2.95
Window Lock & Keeper, 2-1/4"