Alcan window part(s)

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,

Below please see a picture of a glide(?) that fits into a window in my sister's home. The number "3620 W" appears stamped on the metal casing that holds the spring mechanism.

With your response please let me know if you might direct me to some "assembly" guidance as I have no idea (except by experimentation) of how this assembles and even works.

Also, some of the screens have seen better days and before I "rescreen " the fragile frames you might tell me if you have some made up and their cost...
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
A quick learner from USA says:
You asked for measurements and a picture. You have a picture so I am providing some measurement.
The metal in the picture (with the spring inside ) measures 36 15/16. That figure is the metal only as (apparently) the plastic ends appears broken.
The frame of the glass window (not including the rails on either end) is 33 5/16 wide X 39 1/8 high.
The screen for this window is 32 13/16 W X 37 3/4 H

I will be away for the next 8 days. Please send your response when you are ready and I will try to monitor my emails and respond.
Thank you
Tony
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For your sister's Alcan window, I recommend our S380-37 side load balance with a spring strength option 3620. The white nylon top sash guide looks like our 18-161 and is screwed on the side of the sash. You might also need the 16-002 take out clip, if yours are broken. Carefully go over this hardware to confirm that they're the same as yours. We don't make screens, but if you take one to your local hardware store, they should be able to repair or make them for you.
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.