Alcoa Casement Window - need spare parts

A home owner from IL says:
need help identifying the parts needed to replace what appears to be an issue w/ the crank. please refer to IMG_3048 for a picture of the broken part.

please refer to IMG_3044 for a picture of a like window in my home that is operational.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to tell from these pictures, but I would wager you have something like our 39-140. Take a look at our information and see if this could match up. Take special note of the elbow-to-elbow measurement. If yours isn't the same, let me know! We have other sizes under different part numbers.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Tom, thanks for the reply. I did the elbow to elbow measurement, I'm at 15.5 inches. please provide the link to the specific replacement part that I will need.

I appreciate your help and look forward to doing business with your company.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The closest we have closest we have is, indeed, our 39-140. However the elbow-to-elbow measurement is a little long at 16-1/8". Could you still get it to work?
Dimensions for 39-140
Dimensions for 39-140
A quick learner from Palatine, IL says:
Tom, thanks - I ordered 39-140, it was the exact same part that needed replacing.

The fix was fast and easy - the youtube video was clear and concise.

Thanks again for the help.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.