Alenco window channel balance replacement

A home owner from Scottsdale AZ says:
I have Alenco windows. The channel balance on 2 windows are shot. The balances have the number 2730 stamped on them. They measure 28" from metal top to metal bottom. I would like to replace all 4 balances. I am not sure of all parts required. I know I need the s730 series . I am not sure of the correct length or all parts.
Thank you Frank
user submitted photo of alenco channel balance and attachments
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi Frank,
The Series 730 is not recommended, it is normally used in windows manufactured by Silverline.
Alenco commonly uses a combination of 15-001 and 19-005. The photo of the balance shoe is not good enough for us to determine if the 15-001 is the needed base fitting, just compare the original balance attachments to the measures shown on our site for these attachments before placing an order.

The following is a custom balance ordering form to get you started:

Balance with 15-001 and 19-005 Attached
A quick learner from Louisiana says:
I need two 2730 balances with 15-001 and 19-005 attached. I also need two of the sash top guides (?) that I have pictures of. Can you help and, if so, how much are the parts with shipping to zip code 70094? Thanks.

Marc

P.S. These parts are for an Alenco window.
User uploaded photo of top sash guide for Alenco windows..
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Marc,
We believe we have identified the needed replacement top sash guide.
We will post again as soon as it is available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Check out new SWISCO product code 18-174, Top Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
15-001 : Channel Balance Shoe
15-001
Price: $0.45
Channel Balance Shoe
19-005 : Channel Balance Top, Winged
19-005
Price: $0.82
Channel Balance Top, Winged
18-174 : 5/8
18-174
Price: $2.45
5/8" Top Sash Guide, Alenco
How to replace a channel balance attachment
Video
How to replace a channel balance attachm...