SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Alenco window rollers

A quick learner from Arlington, Texas says:
I have multiple Alenco aluminum windows (I think they are series 200) that I am ordering parts for but I need help with the rollers on the (exterior) movable storm window side, i.e. the 2nd movable window just before the screen window (it slides inside the 2 non-movable windows). Here are the measurements for the roller that I have:

width of roller is 1/8" with a metal rivet through the window-into the roller-and out the other side of the window. I'm not sure of the diameter of the roller, I think it is 11/32". Most are gone, but the rivet remains (not sure why). I will try to remove the only existing one and measure its diameter.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have. Our 87-165 is an Alenco roller, but I can't say if that's a match. Could I see a few pictures of the roller in question, removed from the window? That will give us a good idea of what you have. Thanks!
A quick learner from Arlington, Texas says:
Attached is a photo of the roller and pin.
Best measurements are:
width: 1/8"
dia: 7/16"
hole dia: 1/8"

length: 1/8"

Thank you for your help!
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! The closest we have to your dimension sis our 87-192, though it may not be exact. Check it out and see if you could perhaps use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)