SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

All Season Windows tilt latch

A home owner from new yorl says:
for a double hung window all season V-500 white vinyl - chelseaweatherweld window. need new tilt latch for left side - dont know which one
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure what tilt latch your windows use, either. Could I see a few pictures of them with dimensions? If you can, I'd like to see them removed from the window. Let me know!
A home owner from new yorl says:
One of the pieces says pat# 5,671,958. Does that help at all. from the website it looks sort of similar to your 26-243
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us. Unfortunately, that information doesn't really help us. Patent numbers aren't the more reliable means of identifying hardware, as one patent can cover an array of parts.

You say that your latch looks similar to the 26-243. Did you compare all the dimensions, as well? That's what's most important. You should also make sure that the "tooth" is the same style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)