Allen-Stevens Shower Door 3957

A home owner from new jersey says:
I need a pair of Allen-Stevens shower door top roller hardware, part number: A-S 3957
Can you help me??
I hope so !!
Thank you !!
Bill
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Bill, can you take a photo of your roller and upload it so we can take a look.
A home owner from new jersey says:
Thank you for getting back to me!
3 pictures are attached of the shower door bracket that I need. On the casting it reads :"A-S 3937" & under that "Allen-Stevens Corp"
This is on a shower door that went into our house when it was built in 1968.
I sure hope you can find a replacement for me!

THANK Y0U !!! Bill
User submitted photo of Allen Stevens shower roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The metal bracket is no longer available but your bracket looks like it is ok. Take a look at our 10-100 and see if this wheel would work as a replacement.
A quick learner from new jersey says:
Paul:
Thanks for getting back to me! BUT the pictures I sent to you are of the still GOOD bracket -- the other one fractured & that's why I need a replacement BRACKET -- not the wheel !! Can you PLEASE help me with a replacement BRACKET ??
Hope So !!
Thanks so much,
Bill
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, Bill I spoke too soon. While the bracket is no longer being manufactured a new replacement bracket has taken its place. See our 10-152. The 10-152 looks a little different but will work in place of your original bracket.
A quick learner from new jersey says:
Paul:
You are a GENIUS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I just prdered a pair of the barckets.
Bill
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I have an Allen Stevens 3837 shower roller that broke. It looks very similar to Bill's bracket. Will the 10-152 work for me also or do I need another bracket?
A user submited photo of shower door part
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It appears that the 10-152 shower door roller assembly is the closest match that we currently have. Just make sure to match up all the dimensions shown.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.