SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Almond Colored D-Shaped Lock for Sliding Door

A home owner from Oregon says:
I found my paperwork for this lock, and it shows only installation instructions. Builder purchased from Truth Hardware in Minnesota. Their item # is 93160. Apparently they do not deal with retail customers. Lock is 8 inches long and 1 inch wide with two screws. Can you please help? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to match that item number to anything. Could you show us some pictures of the hardware in question? Can you also tell me the distance between the two screw holes, measured from the center of each hole? That will help us find the best match. Thanks!
A home owner from Oregon says:
The distance between the two screw holes is 3-7/8 inches. D-part of handle curves to the right. I do not have a phone that will take a picture, which I can send to you. I had you research this for me several months ago and lost the part #. However, I believe there were the following numbers in the part # but not necessarily in this order: 3269. I hope this helps. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... with that kind of hole spacing, could you use something like our 82-069?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)