SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Alpine sliding window parts

A home owner from Oregon says:
Dear Customer Service:

We have Alpine sliding windows. We are interested in ordering window stops, nylon rollers, and felt weather stripping. We included photos the help identify these parts.

Please let us know if these parts are available, or if you need more information.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Darius. For the window stop, see our 26-175W. I think this is a good match. I'm not as sure about the roller and wool pile, though. The roller reminds me of our 87-188 but it's a little different. How do the dimensions compare? Is there any way we can see a picture of that roller removed from the window and from a few other angles so that we can get a better look at it? Finally, I cannot identify the wool pile without knowing its dimensions, specifically the width and height. I recommend browsing through our wool pile section and seeing if anything here is a decent match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)