SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Alside Excaliber Series Window

A home owner from Cherry Hill, New Jersey says:
I am looking for replacement vent locks for Alside Excalibur Series Vinyl Replacement Window in bathroom.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what vent locks that brand window uses. I see you were looking at our 26-219. How does that compare to your existing hardware? If they don't match, can you show me a few pictures of your existing vent locks? Can you also tell me their dimensions?
A home owner from Cherry Hill, New Jersey says:
Please see attached picture and dimensions of Alside Excalibur Series vinyl replacement window vent lock. Can you recommend a replacement lock.
User submitted photo of their vent lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, it certainly looks similar to the 26-219. However, I cannot tell if it's a match. The only way to really know for sure is to remove yours from the window and compare its dimensions to ours. As it is, I can only see the face, which only tells part of the story.

The bad news is, you can't remove this kind of hardware without damaging it, since they are not meant to be replaced. It's a frustrating design feature, but that's just how they're made. You will need to try your best to match its dimensions up to our 26-219.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)