Alside Sliding door Hardware Kit

A handy person from Bacliff Texas says:
I have a Alside not sure what model it is, but i believe it is a 5100 or 6100 series sliding door i just had installed. the problem was the previous Homeowner had lost all of the installation hardware.... like the rollers for the door, as well as all of the Handle/Latch assembly.. the installer called it the "Latch Cartridge" that fits inside the sliding door.

I am not real sure of the model #, but the 5100, and 6100 photos look the same.

the only #'s i could find on the boxes were:

S1000
Alside
tag: 7073WTE 137LH

need to buy rollers, and all latch/handle hardware....
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, I'm not sure. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us determine what you need.
A quick learner from Bacliff Texas says:
i dont have any of the Hardware, i can however take measurements and photos of the door and tracks if this would help. let me know what measurements it would take to get the hardware...
Profile picture of Paul
It will be hard to find an exact replacement without the old hardware, but that information may help, yes. Please send some photos of the inside, outside and a side view of where that lock fits into. If you also have the keeper on the jamb, send that, too.
cassette length is approx 11.25" long (See Photo) by 7/8" wide. see Photo

holes for latch handle/lock are 3 3/4" apart for mounting screws (small Holes), holes inside mounting holes are approx 1.5" apart center to center on both measurements. See Photos

i have done this three times now and I am not sure if the photos are making it through......

so the other issue is i have no wheels on the door bottom to slide on... the area inside the bottom of the door is 3/4 to 7/8" wide, 1 7/16" for the cutout, but goes 1" farther up inside the bottom of the door, I have 1 1/2" gap at the top of the door, wher the track is because there are no wheels on the door.
more photos
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
more photos
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for these pictures. Can you also show me the keeper on the jamb? Thanks!
A professional from California says:
I have seen this door with roller #81-030.
No guarantee this is the same, but I'd start there.
Check dimensions.
What do you mean by "Keeper"?
Profile picture of Paul
It's the device attached to the door jamb channel that allows the door to lock. It should be something like a long strip of metal with gaps in it for the door lock to hold onto.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.