SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Aluminum Storm Windows

A handy person from Galena, IL says:
Attached please find photos of our current storm windows. Unfortunately, these windows are unmarked.

We hope you have the parts necessary to bring our storm windows to full capacity. We will sell this house in 2015 and hope to have the storm windows 100% by then. I have more photos if you need them. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Jean
User submitted photos of window hardware.
more photos for your consideration
User submitted photos of a corner key.
and more photos for your consideration. I have more if you need them. :)
User submitted photos of a corner key.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, I believe the parts you need to repair your storm sash are no longer available. See if you can retro fit our 91-079, 95-073 and 95-201. I cannot guarantee if they will work, but they are the closest parts we have. We also do not have that top tilt type corner to match. Yours is "off set" and extends far past the frame. I would hate to have you purchase new storm windows since you are selling the house in the coming year, but there don't seem to be a lot of other options. See if you can retro fit any of the parts I mentioned.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)